Thread: U. of Ottawa NMR Facility Blog Free and Inexpensive NMR Processing Software for Students
View Single Post
Unread 08-21-2010, 08:15 PM

Points: 193,617, Level: 100 Points: 193,617, Level: 100 Points: 193,617, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 50.7%
Activity: 50.7% Activity: 50.7% Activity: 50.7%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
NMR Credits: 0
NMR Points: 0
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Free and Inexpensive NMR Processing Software for Students

Free and Inexpensive NMR Processing Software for Students

Processing NMR data has just become more affordable for students. Our friends at Advanced Chemistry Development have recently decided to make their NMR processing software free of charge to academics. As a student, you can put this software on your personal laptop or PC and process your NMR data at home or anywhere your travels take you. You can register and download the software here. They have even started a BLOG dealing with use of the software. I think I speak for all students when I say "Thanks guys!!"

Also, our friends at Bruker Biospin have recently introduced an inexpensive personal student license for their TOPSPIN software which can be purchased online.
There are other excellent NMR processing software options available. I mention specifically those above as the University of Ottawa currently holds network licenses for them and our students are most familiar with them.

Source: University of Ottawa NMR Facility Blog

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No