Thread: Question from NMRWiki Q&A forum TopSpin: 3D experiment with vc list
View Single Post
Unread 06-05-2014, 04:03 AM

Points: 193,617, Level: 100 Points: 193,617, Level: 100 Points: 193,617, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 50.7%
Activity: 50.7% Activity: 50.7% Activity: 50.7%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
NMR Credits: 0
NMR Points: 0
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default TopSpin: 3D experiment with vc list

TopSpin: 3D experiment with vc list

Question about how to make a 3D experiment in which one of the dimensions is a variable counter (vc) list. I'm using TopSpin 3.1.

I'm working on diffusion-relaxation correlation with a third, spectral dimension: first dimension is a gradient list (for diffusion measurements), second dimension a vc list (for CPMG train), third dimension the FID.

I expected this to be relatively simple. To create the acquisition loops for the first and second dimensions, I was using the mc statement with two clauses: F1QF for the gradient list (this is the way it is done in "diff" pulse programs), and F2QF for the vc list. Analogous to the statement for a delay increment, I used F2QF(ivc) for incrementing the vc list. This doesn't seem to work, because F*QF only seems to be able to work with delay increments, not list increments.

I like to use F*QF because it adjusts the loop timings automatically. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Check if somebody has answered this question on NMRWiki QA forum

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No