BioNMR
NMR aggregator & online community since 2003
BioNMR    
Learn or help to learn NMR - get free NMR books!

Go Back   BioNMR > Educational resources > NMR Questions and Answers
Advanced Search

Jobs Groups Conferences Literature Pulse sequences Software forums Programs Sample preps Web resources BioNMR issues

Webservers
NMR processing:
MDD
NMR assignment:
Backbone:
Autoassign
MARS
UNIO Match
PINE
Side-chains:
UNIO ATNOS-Ascan
NOEs:
UNIO ATNOS-Candid
UNIO Candid
ASDP
Structure from NMR restraints:
Ab initio:
GeNMR
Cyana
XPLOR-NIH
ASDP
UNIO ATNOS-Candid
UNIO Candid
Fragment-based:
BMRB CS-Rosetta
Rosetta-NMR (Robetta)
Template-based:
GeNMR
I-TASSER
Refinement:
Amber
Structure from chemical shifts:
Fragment-based:
WeNMR CS-Rosetta
BMRB CS-Rosetta
Homology-based:
CS23D
Simshift
Torsion angles from chemical shifts:
Preditor
TALOS
Promega- Proline
Secondary structure from chemical shifts:
CSI (via RCI server)
TALOS
MICS caps, β-turns
d2D
PECAN
Flexibility from chemical shifts:
RCI
Interactions from chemical shifts:
HADDOCK
Chemical shifts re-referencing:
Shiftcor
UNIO Shiftinspector
LACS
CheckShift
RefDB
NMR model quality:
NOEs, other restraints:
PROSESS
PSVS
RPF scores
iCing
Chemical shifts:
PROSESS
CheShift2
Vasco
iCing
RDCs:
DC
Anisofit
Pseudocontact shifts:
Anisofit
Protein geomtery:
Resolution-by-Proxy
PROSESS
What-If
iCing
PSVS
MolProbity
SAVES2 or SAVES4
Vadar
Prosa
ProQ
MetaMQAPII
PSQS
Eval123D
STAN
Ramachandran Plot
Rampage
ERRAT
Verify_3D
Harmony
Quality Control Check
NMR spectrum prediction:
FANDAS
MestReS
V-NMR
Flexibility from structure:
Backbone S2
Methyl S2
B-factor
Molecular dynamics:
Gromacs
Amber
Antechamber
Chemical shifts prediction:
From structure:
Shiftx2
Sparta+
Camshift
CH3shift- Methyl
ArShift- Aromatic
ShiftS
Proshift
PPM
CheShift-2- Cα
From sequence:
Shifty
Camcoil
Poulsen_rc_CS
Disordered proteins:
MAXOCC
Format conversion & validation:
CCPN
From NMR-STAR 3.1
Validate NMR-STAR 3.1
NMR sample preparation:
Protein disorder:
DisMeta
Protein solubility:
camLILA
ccSOL
Camfold
camGroEL
Zyggregator
Isotope labeling:
UPLABEL
Solid-state NMR:
sedNMR

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Unread 10-30-2006, 08:51 PM

Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Level up: 52%, 24 Points needed
Level up: 52% Level up: 52% Level up: 52%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
NMR Credits: 0
NMR Points: 26
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Provided Answers: 1
Default Answered: 2H decoupling in gNhsqc

hi, I had an insteresting problem with 2H decoupling on the Varian 600 machine for the gNhsqc experiment. I am doing locking and shimming without 2H decoupling. once you set dn3='H2' and submit the experiment, the lock level with drop to around half. and for the similar ghnca_P expriment, there is no such problem. the lock always stays the same level no matter decoupling on or off. Could anyone give me some suggestion? thanks.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Best Answer - Posted by santoshbharti
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMR_MSU_LU View Post
hi, I had an insteresting problem with 2H decoupling on the Varian 600 machine for the gNhsqc experiment. I am doing locking and shimming without 2H decoupling. once you set dn3='H2' and submit the experiment, the lock level with drop to around half. and for the similar ghnca_P expriment, there is no such problem. the lock always stays the same level no matter decoupling on or off. Could anyone give me some suggestion? thanks.
Dear

I have done some similar work on Bruker 400 FT Spectrometer. in this instrument there is 2H Stop filter which has to be removed during 2H NMR but I do not know about varian.
In our case after locking and simming I removed that 2H filter then tune and match the instrument. If your expperiment is not so long You should proceed without locking the instrument. And I have performed the 1D 2H NMR with and without decoupling and spectrum was good at that time.
Note: I am talking regarding Bruker Spectrometer. if any thing happens in your instrument you will be the responsible person.

Unread 10-05-2008, 08:07 AM

Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Level up: 31%, 34 Points needed
Level up: 31% Level up: 31% Level up: 31%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
NMR Credits: 0
NMR Points: 16
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Provided Answers: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMR_MSU_LU View Post
Dear

I have done some similar work on Bruker 400 FT Spectrometer. in this instrument there is 2H Stop filter which has to be removed during 2H NMR but I do not know about varian.
In our case after locking and simming I removed that 2H filter then tune and match the instrument. If your expperiment is not so long You should proceed without locking the instrument. And I have performed the 1D 2H NMR with and without decoupling and spectrum was good at that time.
Note: I am talking regarding Bruker Spectrometer. if any thing happens in your instrument you will be the responsible person.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No