BioNMR
NMR aggregator & online community since 2003
BioNMR    
Learn or help to learn NMR - get free NMR books!

Go Back   BioNMR > Educational resources > Journal club
Advanced Search

Jobs Groups Conferences Literature Pulse sequences Software forums Programs Sample preps Web resources BioNMR issues

Webservers
NMR processing:
MDD
NMR assignment:
Backbone:
Autoassign
MARS
UNIO Match
PINE
Side-chains:
UNIO ATNOS-Ascan
NOEs:
UNIO ATNOS-Candid
UNIO Candid
ASDP
Structure from NMR restraints:
Ab initio:
GeNMR
Cyana
XPLOR-NIH
ASDP
UNIO ATNOS-Candid
UNIO Candid
Fragment-based:
BMRB CS-Rosetta
Rosetta-NMR (Robetta)
Template-based:
GeNMR
I-TASSER
Refinement:
Amber
Structure from chemical shifts:
Fragment-based:
WeNMR CS-Rosetta
BMRB CS-Rosetta
Homology-based:
CS23D
Simshift
Torsion angles from chemical shifts:
Preditor
TALOS
Promega- Proline
Secondary structure from chemical shifts:
CSI (via RCI server)
TALOS
MICS caps, β-turns
d2D
PECAN
Flexibility from chemical shifts:
RCI
Interactions from chemical shifts:
HADDOCK
Chemical shifts re-referencing:
Shiftcor
UNIO Shiftinspector
LACS
CheckShift
RefDB
NMR model quality:
NOEs, other restraints:
PROSESS
PSVS
RPF scores
iCing
Chemical shifts:
PROSESS
CheShift2
Vasco
iCing
RDCs:
DC
Anisofit
Pseudocontact shifts:
Anisofit
Protein geomtery:
Resolution-by-Proxy
PROSESS
What-If
iCing
PSVS
MolProbity
SAVES2 or SAVES4
Vadar
Prosa
ProQ
MetaMQAPII
PSQS
Eval123D
STAN
Ramachandran Plot
Rampage
ERRAT
Verify_3D
Harmony
Quality Control Check
NMR spectrum prediction:
FANDAS
MestReS
V-NMR
Flexibility from structure:
Backbone S2
Methyl S2
B-factor
Molecular dynamics:
Gromacs
Amber
Antechamber
Chemical shifts prediction:
From structure:
Shiftx2
Sparta+
Camshift
CH3shift- Methyl
ArShift- Aromatic
ShiftS
Proshift
PPM
CheShift-2- Cα
From sequence:
Shifty
Camcoil
Poulsen_rc_CS
Disordered proteins:
MAXOCC
Format conversion & validation:
CCPN
From NMR-STAR 3.1
Validate NMR-STAR 3.1
NMR sample preparation:
Protein disorder:
DisMeta
Protein solubility:
camLILA
ccSOL
Camfold
camGroEL
Zyggregator
Isotope labeling:
UPLABEL
Solid-state NMR:
sedNMR

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Unread 11-24-2010, 11:14 PM

Points: 193,617, Level: 100 Points: 193,617, Level: 100 Points: 193,617, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 50.7%
Activity: 50.7% Activity: 50.7% Activity: 50.7%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
NMR Credits: 0
NMR Points: 193,617
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default A protein backbone psi and phi angle dependence of 2J(N(i),C alpha(i-1)): the new NMR

A protein backbone psi and phi angle dependence of 2J(N(i),C alpha(i-1)): the new NMR experiment and quantum chemical calculations.

Related Articles A protein backbone psi and phi angle dependence of 2J(N(i),C alpha(i-1)): the new NMR experiment and quantum chemical calculations.

J Biomol NMR. 2005 Feb;31(2):87-95

Authors: Ko?mi?ski W, Zhukov I, Pecul M, Sadlej J

A new pulse sequence exploiting double- and zero-quantum evolution of two-spin 15N-13C' coherence is proposed for the accurate measurements of 2J(N(i),C alpha(i-1)) coupling constants. Application of the new experiment is presented for 13C,15N-labeled ubiquitin sample. The density functional theory calculations of 2J(N(i),C alpha(i-1)) coupling constants have been performed to study their dependence on both psi(i - 1) and phi(i - 1) angle in model peptides, and the results exhibit a good correlation with experimental data.

PMID: 15772749 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Source: PubMed

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Temperature dependence of fast carbonyl backbone dynamics in chicken villin headpiece subdomain
Temperature dependence of fast carbonyl backbone dynamics in chicken villin headpiece subdomain Abstract Temperature-dependence of protein dynamics can provide information on details of the free energy landscape by probing the characteristics of the potential responsible for the fluctuations. We have investigated the temperature-dependence of picosecond to nanosecond backbone dynamics at carbonyl carbon sites in chicken villin headpiece subdomain protein using a combination of three NMR relaxation rates: 13Câ?² longitudinal rate, and two cross-correlated rates involving dipolar and...
nmrlearner Journal club 0 03-20-2011 07:14 PM
[NMR paper] Temperature dependence of protein backbone motion from carbonyl 13C and amide 15N NMR
Temperature dependence of protein backbone motion from carbonyl 13C and amide 15N NMR relaxation. Related Articles Temperature dependence of protein backbone motion from carbonyl 13C and amide 15N NMR relaxation. J Magn Reson. 2005 May;174(1):43-53 Authors: Chang SL, Tjandra N The NMR spin-lattice relaxation rate (R1) and the rotating-frame spin-lattice relaxation rate (R1rho) of amide 15N and carbonyl 13C (13C') of the uniformly 13C- and 15N-labeled ubiquitin were measured at different temperatures and field strengths to investigate the...
nmrlearner Journal club 0 11-25-2010 08:21 PM
[NMR paper] Temperature dependence of NMR order parameters and protein dynamics.
Temperature dependence of NMR order parameters and protein dynamics. Related Articles Temperature dependence of NMR order parameters and protein dynamics. J Am Chem Soc. 2003 Sep 17;125(37):11158-9 Authors: Massi F, Palmer AG The helical subdomain, HP36, of the F-actin-binding headpiece domain of chicken villin, is the smallest naturally occurring polypeptide that folds to a thermostable compact structure. Unconstrained molecular dynamics simulations and constrained molecular dynamics simulations using umbrella sampling are used to study the...
nmrlearner Journal club 0 11-24-2010 09:16 PM
[NMR paper] Backbone dynamics of the cytotoxic ribonuclease alpha-sarcin by 15N NMR relaxation me
Backbone dynamics of the cytotoxic ribonuclease alpha-sarcin by 15N NMR relaxation methods. Related Articles Backbone dynamics of the cytotoxic ribonuclease alpha-sarcin by 15N NMR relaxation methods. J Biomol NMR. 2002 Dec;24(4):301-16 Authors: Pérez-Cañadillas JM, Guenneugues M, Campos-Olivas R, Santoro J, Martínez del Pozo A, Gavilanes JG, Rico M, Bruix M The cytotoxic ribonuclease alpha-sarcin is a 150-residue protein that inactivates ribosomes by selectively cleaving a single phosphodiester bond in a strictly conserved rRNA loop. In order...
nmrlearner Journal club 0 11-24-2010 08:58 PM
[NMR paper] Temperature-dependence of protein hydrogen bond properties as studied by high-resolut
Temperature-dependence of protein hydrogen bond properties as studied by high-resolution NMR. Related Articles Temperature-dependence of protein hydrogen bond properties as studied by high-resolution NMR. J Mol Biol. 2002 Apr 12;317(5):739-52 Authors: Cordier F, Grzesiek S The temperature-dependence of a large number of NMR parameters describing hydrogen bond properties in the protein ubiquitin was followed over a range from 5 to 65 degrees C. The parameters comprise hydrogen bond (H-bond) scalar couplings, h3JNC', chemical shifts, amide...
nmrlearner Journal club 0 11-24-2010 08:49 PM
[NMR paper] Backbone and side-chain 13C and 15N signal assignments of the alpha-spectrin SH3 doma
Backbone and side-chain 13C and 15N signal assignments of the alpha-spectrin SH3 domain by magic angle spinning solid-state NMR at 17.6 Tesla. Related Articles Backbone and side-chain 13C and 15N signal assignments of the alpha-spectrin SH3 domain by magic angle spinning solid-state NMR at 17.6 Tesla. Chembiochem. 2001 Apr 2;2(4):272-81 Authors: Pauli J, Baldus M, van Rossum B, de Groot H, Oschkinat H The backbone and side-chain 13C and 15N signals of a solid 62-residue (u-13C,15N)-labelled protein containing the alpha-spectrin SH3 domain were...
nmrlearner Journal club 0 11-19-2010 08:32 PM
[NMR paper] Refinement of the protein backbone angle psi in NMR structure calculations.
Refinement of the protein backbone angle psi in NMR structure calculations. Related Articles Refinement of the protein backbone angle psi in NMR structure calculations. J Biomol NMR. 2000 Jan;16(1):47-58 Authors: Sprangers R, Bottomley MJ, Linge JP, Schultz J, Nilges M, Sattler M Cross-correlated relaxation rates involving the Calpha-Halpha dipolar interaction and the carbonyl (C') chemical shift anisotropy (CSA) have been measured using two complementary 3D experiments. We show that the protein backbone angle psi can be directly refined...
nmrlearner Journal club 0 11-18-2010 09:15 PM
[NMR paper] Structure-based minimization of transforming growth factor-alpha (TGF-alpha) through
Structure-based minimization of transforming growth factor-alpha (TGF-alpha) through NMR analysis of the receptor-bound ligand. Design, solution structure, and activity of TGF-alpha 8-50. Related Articles Structure-based minimization of transforming growth factor-alpha (TGF-alpha) through NMR analysis of the receptor-bound ligand. Design, solution structure, and activity of TGF-alpha 8-50. J Biol Chem. 1998 Oct 16;273(42):27357-63 Authors: McInnes C, Wang J, Al Moustafa AE, Yansouni C, O'Connor-McCourt M, Sykes BD The investigation of a...
nmrlearner Journal club 0 11-17-2010 11:15 PM